You must answer the following questions correctly to continue. If you get stuck, send an email to Tom with you questions.
TEST YOUR UNDERSTANDING
NOTE: Exam Answers are not posted. If you want a copy of your answers print out the page before you submit the test. There is also an Answer Check option under the submit button. You can use this to check your answers before clicking the send button.
91. The Oklahoma Real Estate Commission has the right and power
A. to arbitrate disputes between licensees.
92. If a broker and an associate have a dispute over a sales commission which cannot be settled by other means, they should
A. try to get the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission to
settle it first.
93. The percentage charged by a broker as the fee for finding a buyer is established by the
A. Oklahoma Real Estate Commission.
94. The Oklahoma Real Estate Commission is made up of
A. one representative from an approved school of real
95. Which of the following is true about the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission?
A. No more than two members may be from the same
96. Which of the following does the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission not have power to do?
A. Place an offending licensee on probation or issue a
97. Which is exempt from a real estate license?
A. A property owner selling a home.
Send mail to with questions or comments about this web site.